Monday, October 15, 2012

one answer, two answers, no answers the same

Day 12 in this hospital, feels like day 30 at this point. I know they may have one of the top NICU's in the state of North Carolina but that is about where it ends. Don't expect to get straight answers or consistency out of these people. Yes they may be very nice and I appreciate that but just don't ask questions about anything even if it's your own case. No one will have the same answer or reason for you. I think that in itself is more  the problem for me than actually being stuck here. At this point I can answer any question I have or tell you why something is happening just as good as those with schooling. I get this is a 'learning" hospital and everybody is straight out of school or still in school but STILL as a patient I have the right to get straight answers that are TRUE.

I would not recommend anyone to come here if they are ones that need to know what is going on and how things are coming along. I can't and don't want to even imagine what I or my family would be feeling if we were here for actual illness. I don't think the outcome would be very good. Can you imagine a doctor or nurse coming in saying oh this isn't a concern to us, then the next saying yes it is, it's rather a big deal. I mean who does that. These are peoples lives solely in your hands and you can't be on the same page. I would definitely recommend going to a hospital that is not full of residents.

Oh and guess what there is a whole new team of residents coming in next week they just said, so I said great another 35 different opinions, answers, stories. None of which will be the same from the 35 mismatched ones I've dealt with the past 12 days.

.... On a HAPPY note!!!!! My little loves are still healthy and moving around sticking out limbs and probably finding it amusing that they just stabbed mommy in the ribs. haa I still am in no pain, haven't dilated anymore than last time well they haven't checked so  I am assuming I haven't. Contractions started up again a little more frequent yesterday afternoon around 6 but no pain, still random. I really am so thankful and know God's favor is on my life, it has been, but there comes a point where you expect certain things from people who are suppose to KNOW what they are doing and the frustration that comes with them not knowing when your trusting them. Let's just hope these healthy babies come soon so we can all three get out of here asap!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment