Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 15.. a GOOD one!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of today I have walking privileges, you never know what you take for granted until you are no longer able to do it! Same thing goes on a bigger scale like with God. You don't praise Him for health when you have never been sick or the little things like socks, toothbrush, everything. Never stop praising Him, it's easy to think about those things when you don't have them. Anyways I don't know where all that came from I just wanted to let the world know how the Dr I had today is now my favorite and told me I need to walk 3-4 times a day up and down the halls or outside. So my first trip was to the cafe and outside haa exciting right :) I just got a burst of energy to hold out in here a little longer now. Not to mention in general he was very thorough and didn't make me feel dumb. Lord please let him be the one bringing my little ones into this world!

So here is to my new found freedom ahahaa :) Fresh air and food with flavor!! Have a lovely day world.  

....Ohh! so listen to this real quick, I asked if it was possible to dilate to a 10 and not know it except for when you all of a sudden have to push. Seeings how I'm at 6 with no warning. He said yes! Its not common but its happened and is possible. So honestly there is no way to know at the moment if I am any further than the last time they checked because unless I have more symptoms they will not be checking. As long as Travis has time to get here or is already here that is all I care about. Other than that how great would that be, to not feel any pain the entire time. Not likely I know but it would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment