Friday, October 26, 2012

False alarm.....again

Woke up at 5 a.m feeling nauseated no good! Realized laying down was not going to work anymore so I got up and sat in the chair noticed I was super crampy and even my lower back was crampy. Like really bad menstrual cramps, then came the contractions every say 5,8,10 mins. Nothing to consistent but they were definitely uncomfortable and all of it was at the same time so around 6:30 or so every morning one of the doctors come in and check on me, ask the same five questions and my answers are always no. Well this morning I waited for her to come in and I told her how I had been feeling. She got a little excited knowing how miserable I have been and asked if I wanted her to check and see if I had progressed from 6 cm. I said yes of course with hopes of being like 8 haa..... unfortunately she said she felt like I was the same :( BOO I didn't like that response at all. So she said get up and walk maybe do some squats so I did all morning!

My Momma came to spend the day and I made her walk all over this hospital today hoping today was going to be the day. Well I am 100% sure I am having back labor still because it is more intense than when it started this morning, however the actual contracting in my stomach and tightening has been inconsistent but the back labor does come around to the front, pretty much my pelvic area cramps and hurts quite a bit at the same time. I'm so lost when it comes to this whole labor thing and whats real and whats not. It's tough and so different for every single person, ya know. Now just waiting on my love to get here and we will go walking, rocking in the rocking chair and well whatever else we can do to get this show on the road. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment