Thursday, October 11, 2012

here's to meltdown number 1

Wow! I didn't realize how lonely I was in here until my family just came to visit and now has gone back home so they can go to work tomorrow morning. But it's extremely lonely, I'm already crying and they haven't even been gone 10 minutes. As soon as my husband walked out the door tears just started rolling out of nowhere. Maybe it's just my hormones making me emotional, but I just feel so cooped up like a prisoner in here. Especially since I feel fine it's not like I'm sick or need the doctors for anything until I actually go into active labor. I pray and I hope it doesn't sound selfish but I pray these babies come soon. Don't get me wrong I want my little ones to be as healthy as possible but its not anything out of the ordinary for them to come and be just fine right now. It's happening everyday right here up and down the halls from me. On the other hand I feel so so selfish and ungrateful feeling like this when just down the hall there is a girl who has been in here since she was 19 weeks and is now at 25 but still has the rest of her pregnancy to go. Because of a condition where her cervix has a tear or something similar and so they have to  be able to get to her immediately if something goes wrong. I can't even begin to imagine what shes going through and thinking everyday. I've been thanking God everyday all day while in here after hearing of all the stories and seeing stories on the baby channel of babies who are ill or women who have complications and lives are at stake. Here I am 100% healthy and well and so are my babies, both babies not just one, and I'm crying over feeling lonely. In the big scheme of things this lonely feeling will be over in such a short span of time compared to what all of these people around me are facing... I mean I'm still human too but I still feel bad for feeling anything less than 'happy'....

No comments:

Post a Comment