Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vision for 2014!


And then God answered: “Write this.

    Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
    so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
    pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
    And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
    It’s on its way. It will come right on time.



I am a stronger believer in asking God for what you want and what you need, your desires. I first must say if you are born again than your desires should be whatever He would have for you, that being said you are not asking out of selfishness or fleshly desires. Your wants and desires should line up with what He has said. 


Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Psalms 37:4

I also believe in asking for things that are not just simple and in your reach. He says to ask anything in His name and He will do it. But obviously this also has to be in line with what scriptures say and trying to live like Jesus. I believe you should ask for things that are not possible with yourself or man. Things that are only possible with Him, that way when it happens and He brings it forth you and other men cannot get the credit for it, only Jesus can get the credit. In those moments He gets glorified by not just yourself but others who see what crazy things just happened. Whether its healing, physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, relationships, provisions, anything you need, ask. 

  Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. John 14:12-14

So here is my vision for 2014. I will no longer call them resolutions. Resolutions are a worldly way of screaming failures for the coming year. Without a change in your mind you will not change at the stroke of midnight. So God change my mind this year. Solely focused on You for my life, for my family's future. 

As a family we are expecting a place to call HOME permanently and without compromising. We are expecting to pay down on the debt we have. We will be a more organized family in a whole. We will make time for prayer, devotionals, worship outside of our church services. As a married couple we will start praying together, start seeking things together, being on the same page. Encouraging each other in every aspect of our lives. We are expecting great health, that we are covered by His blood daily and have His hedge of protection around us at all times. For promotions or a new career opportunity in our household.

 As parents to daily seek wisdom on how to be the best we can be both naturally and spiritually for our boys. That we raise them how God would have us and not by the worlds standards. To give, continuously giving, you can't give what you don't have. So if we start sowing into others and good ground then we will reap what we have sown which in return will allow us to keep giving. He will open up the windows of Heaven and pour us out a blessing we cannot contain. Having a pure heart while doing so is the key though. So as we ask God for prosperity He has already told us how to become prosperous, it is part of our vision this year to get into the Word and start claiming things and watch Him do what He said He would. We want to get more involved in a area of ministry if not figuring out our own this year. 

As for myself this year I want God to show me at least a part of my purpose. To show me my gifts and talents, to create a brand of some sort that reflects who I am. To get healthy, for myself, my boys and my husband. To be more on top of things as far as creating memories and capturing them. To stop having a poverty mentality and thinking I don't need anything. To start rewarding myself for doing all the things I do on a daily basis and not putting myself on the 'list'. To continue to try and be a better mother and wife than the day before. 

I hope that is everything. Of course I can always come back and add something as this month moves along. I just want to start living in our full potential that God has created us for. Stop wasting life trying to do things our way or someone else's way. I hope that is your desire for 2014 as well. So here's to transforming ourselves into what He has called us to be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment