Monday, January 13, 2014

I have found my PURPOSE.

In 2012 the week God restored our marriage and we had the team of Prophets at our church everybody got several Words, by Words I mean some of encouragement some got glimpse of future things, others confirmation on things. I got well all of them. Including my husband back the first night of the revival. Oh and two little blue eyes boys were created that week as well. Hahaha 

Sometimes Gods timing is well quick very very quick, example Malachi and Elijah. Other times it seems as if He is never going to do anything or it's the very last possible second that it could happen. Usually that's how I feel it works for me. Although it's always the perfect time because we all know that Gods time is always on time. But to my worrying mind I'm not suppose to have but am working on, it's hard to see it that way sometimes. 

After my post about this dinner I am responsible for all the pieces have been falling into place. It's pretty much like a bunch of 'aha' moments for me. They have happened even while peeing! I know to much information but it amazes me that even in the most unsensable moments God can still talk to or show you things. I was thinking it would be fun and a good idea to take a class on event planning for fun when all of a sudden i remembered one of the prophesies spoken over me from that night in 2012. The lady had told me she saw me with books, that I would go back to school of some sort and It was going to be okay though because God was going to show me favor with it. LIGHTBULB!! Hello! In that moment it all clicked it all started to make sense. The reason I have certain people around me, the reason He has done away with a lot of people who were around me. Everything in that moment made sense last night. One of the other ladies that week stopped me to tell me she didn't know what I would be doing but she saw me using my hands and that it was something very creative and different. Another guy told me I was going to be the ONE doing 'it' not just a part of 'it'. I would be the fore runner. I began to think about all the things I've always been interested in all my life, how each one of them all fall under this one title. There's a reason I've become so interested in photography, food presentations, decorating cupcakes and baking. Doing hair and makeup, painting, writing, being around people. Always saw this reception I would one day have that we couldn't do the way I wanted back then. It all is a part of my purpose.

NOW!!! It's time for me to do my part, stay focused don't let the enemy send people to try and manipulate me and discourage me or take advantage of me. You can't stop a determined woman especially a woman of God. So here's to the next step after the dinner. And here come the tears! After searching and struggling with who I am and why I am here I can finally answer that. If you've never struggled with it then you won't understand how big of a deal this is to me. This is one of those moments that will forever change my life. The direction of my life. I am so happy and fulfilled in this very moment. What I have searched and cried and begged for has now been found. Thank you God for not letting me give up, not letting me drown in the shallow water, You brought me through my dark place to germinate in me the seed which you have placed down in me. Getting to my core so now I can be effective for You. So I as a individual can feel like I am needed in this life. Now show me my steps you have ordered for me and let me walk through the doors You have and are opening. Let me rise to all that You have created me to be. I will forever give You the praise and glory, no one but You. I thank You, I thank You for TD Jakes and his purpose because it has lead me to be able to find mine. Nobody will understand why he means what he does to me. But God You put him where he is if for no other reason than for me. Thank You for my friends and family who have encouraged me along the way, for Pastor giving me the chance to do this which has led to this revelation in my life! Let me soar with excellence in all I ever do for You in Jesus name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment