Wednesday, January 22, 2014

packing up...

So here we go AGAIN......

Another year another move. We have honestly moved let me count this will be our 8th time in 5 years of marriage. CAN YOU SEE WHY I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE SO BAD??????? I absolutely hate moving I just want to stay put for once and make it mine, without knowing as soon as I get comfortable I will be up and gone again. Oh lets not forget the 4 moves I made alone while we were separated!! All those moves minus this last one were before children!! Ya know I try to stay positive and not question other people and God on why 'they' whoever it may be get to buy a house, have this and that blah blah blah when I am over here struggling daily to stay afloat, trying to live everyday as an example of Jesus, trying to stay in tune with God but I still feel so 'hello!? Can you here me up there?' right now. I don't get why its so easy for others but we always keep getting knocked down.

I know I know, your not suppose to question God and His timing is perfect but its so hard. I just wish I had some answers or just a glimpse of what He has in store for us it has got to be something great for all we are going through. I just need some encouragement. Not your typical stuff I already know but something that is going to make it okay for the moment we are in. I try so so so hard to be pleasing to Him and be a light for others but what do you do when you need the light and someone to cry on? How strong do I look now? I NEED STABILITY IN MY LIFE!!!!!! FOR ONCE!!!!

Well, Babies are waking up so Ive got to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment