Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We have just successfully made it threw our first family vacation.. to Disney World.. At their busiest time of the year. I have to admit it went really well, the drive down was obviously the first time the boys have ever been in a car seat for a long period of time. We left at 5 am so they slept roughly the whole trip, of course we stopped two or three times and fed them and let them out to play and walk around and stretch out. But they did great! 

Our night in Magic Kingdom went well too considering there were a million people In there. We went to Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party so it was a separate event from your daily ticket, we rode Winnie the Pooh, it's a small world, tea cups and a few others. The boys just took everything in! They didn't know what to think or what was going on. They watched the parade Malachi got slightly scared every time a float came around with a character on it, he'd be sitting in my lap until he saw it and would climb up my chest and then turn back around to look at it. Elijah just say and watched every bit of it. They fell asleep right after until the fireworks which they've not really cared to much for yet. We never did get a picture with Mickey or any characters those lines were just to long for me. It definitely is every time we go the most magical place!! 

The other 5 days we just hung out at the resort swimming and walking around. We went shopping one night, downtown Orlando one day, downtown Disney a few times to eat. It was a nice step away from the every day that was consuming me. It was also nice for the boys to be taking care of in the mornings so we could sleep in some, I'd take them into her when they woke up and she'd feed them and play with them till they went down for a nap. I myself could have slept the whole week, literally the whole week. I mean maybe it was because the bed was heaven and not just because I have two babies. I don't know. I do know I am glad to be on the way home right now and see our buddy boy and out of Orlando traffic! 

I hope everyone had a great memory filled Christmas week I know we did and I couldn't be more thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment