Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#1 issue with having two babies

The dilemma I have pretty much daily with having two babies is getting out and taking care of errands. For example today I need to go close a bank account out at one bank and open a new one at another. I need to desperately go grocery shopping so my husband doesn't starve to death because everyone knows he might blow away if he doesn't get dinner tonight, I myself could stand to miss a few meals. I need to go get toiletries and such at another store and lastly I need to swing by and pay a bill!

But I can't do any of them by myself with the boys. Yea, you singleton moms are saying I have two kids and I do it! Well you don't have two at the same EXACT age either so you can't go any further with me and that argument!! I can't physically take them both into the banks with me and hold their hands while I sign things let alone getting them to walk in together without one pulling away and wanting to go checkout the tires on the car next to us. Haa and getting them out of their car seats is the first issue we come across... You have to kinda sit one in the floor board while your unbuckling the other and hope they don't crawl out or over to the other side and then figure out how you get the one off the floor and still hold the one you just unbuckled!! It's tough! It really is, sometimes I feel like I never ever get anything accomplished. So instead I just sit on the floor and play and figure one day in the near future somebody has to be off work and able to ride along! My poor mother is 99.9% of the time the one who keeps me sane with these things! If it wasn't for her we'd all be starved and ungroomed! 

I know this is just a tricky time because probably next year they might be able to understand when I say stand still and I might be a pro at it all!! But for now its a little crazy. So I am waiting on my momma as I write this to get done with her last client and ride with me! :) 

And by no means am I complaining, I just wanted you to kinda get an idea of what it's like to have to do something outside the house with two one year olds. See before I would just carry them in their carriers wherever I went yes both at a time (I got muscles now that people have to work hard for - mine are just still hidden under a layer of fat) but obviously they are too big for that now and we're about to switch to convertible car seats so I won't be able to tote them in anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment