Monday, December 10, 2012

Not the 'C' word...

Colicky baby?? Tell me it isn't so!! Not just one but two! Now I dare you to try and get sympathy from me because your ONE baby is fussy, just go sit down now. I have searched and searched, read everything there is to read and it seems Chi and Eli show symptoms of colic. Oh are you serious?

They scream when having a bowel movement, very gassy, and just seem to scream at night before bed for no apparent reason. Diapers clean, not hungry, just woke up to eat so there not tired, all your typical discomforts are not the reasons. We rock them, walk with them, try the swing, bouncer, everything we know to do. Thank God though for the most part they don't scream at the same time usually it's one baby one night and the other the next. In that I am thankful.

I have to be honest it's very trying to have a screaming baby and not be able to do anything about it. It takes a lot of patience on you and your spouses part with the baby and each other. So far we have not bit each others heads off or the twins. So do me a favor PRAY for us!! All four of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment