Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First night out

Stepped out alone for the first time tonight. It was different I must say. I hadn't reAlly realized it till tonight but being consumed in babies and being a mommy it's easy to lose your identity. It felt good to get out of sweats and a tank top, lose the sloppy bun, smell perfume rather than formula. I don't mean it in a bad way at all but overnight you go from young, free, pick up and go at the drop of a hat to taking an hour just to get two diapers changed, two outfits on, two tummys full, and in their car seats. Then your down to two hours before your feeding again. Needless to say we were always late before babies and well now we will always be late for sure. Then before you know it your just mommy. You forget what it felt like before these precious lives were your first priority. The funny part is when you notice someone looking at you and you now think hello don't look at me like that not only am I taken but Do you not know I have two babies. Hahaa

It is a must to have date nights and just lunch or run to the store alone. To make sure you still feel good, and be in the general population. To feel like the hot thing you are :)

So thank you to my husband for taking care of the boys so I could feel like a young, pretty, still fun person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment