Thursday, January 15, 2015

The things I think about...

As I was driving the other day I was thinking about a lot, these are just a few random things that made the most sense to share.. I hope you get something out of it... even if it's just a little laugh because you thought I was funny. Hopefully your not annoyed at the end or feel like that was pointless! (eek)

enjoy..

I've come to realize that when someone has something ugly or negative to say about someone else it's usually just a reflection of what's going on in their own life. I say that on a personal level because I know that any time I've ever had something negative to say about someone else it's usually because I was insecure or upset about something that was or wasn't happening in my own life. I try not to let things that would hurt someone come out of my mouth these days, I don't want to be that person. Also I've noticed that if you have problems with a lot of different people it's probably not the 'other' people who are the problem, its more than likely you.

So.. 

I've always had a compassionate heart toward others. My mother always taught me to befriend everyone including the kids that others would be mean to. I've never been one who's had a stereotype, I've never 'fit' in with just one group of people. I can get along with about anyone, all these positive qualities that I have been taught to be and do, but no one taught me how to not get too invested. No one taught me that in order to love all you will probably get hurt by all. That even if I can see the potential in someone, that doesn't always mean they can. The hardest thing for me to grasp is that not everyone can stay away from the things in this life that become addictions. I've never had a problem with peer pressure so I don't understand why its so hard for others to just not do something regardless of who else is doing it. I don't know why when you have so many people who genuinely care about you and are rooting for you why you fall back into that lifestyle. I know it's not that easy for everyone, I get that, I am just saying I struggle with finding that in between area. That middle where you can care but not get attached, I am an all or nothing type of person. Always have been, always will be. 

lets talk about it..

Valentines Day is around the corner already. I use to be that person obsessed with it but after never having that magical night I've officially given up!!!! I'm not going to lie it still upsets me every year that I can't have that romantic scene out of a movie but I try to tell myself that stuff isn't real and doesn't exists. I actually think it is better to be single on that day, you have no expectations and can't be disappointed!!!!! No, I'm not bashing Trav, I am just being a girl. A girl who wants a night she wont ever forget. A girl who wants rose petals on the beach with a blanket that has chocolates and those flameless candles because we all know candles wont stay lit on the beach. I want a full moon and hot chocolate (with milk hahaha not water!) A little romance, some Ed Sheeran on the playlist followed by some old school Barry White. Some conversation and counting stars, making wishes. THATS ALMOST ALL FREE!!!! It doesn't get much easier than that! No reservations, no dressing up, no waiting, no crowds. Okay so I think I am done rambling now.. 

Actually now I am going to go watch the movie Valentines Day if it's on Netflix! I am such a sucker for romance. If only, if only.......

Ohh!! Guys if you need some help I CAN CREATE A NIGHT WORTH REMEMBERING FOR A PRICE!! I got you! Call me! 

Oh my goodness I just read over that and that is NOT what I meant, I mean for your girl...... remember I am an EVENT PLANNER.. I'm obviously not what that sounded like. How embarrassing. I'm gunna go on that note! 




No comments:

Post a Comment