Thursday, March 20, 2014

My God is simply amazing!

I need to get out some excitement!

So if you have been reading my blog (before I went MIA) you know I have been on this search of my core, purpose, my reasoning for why God created me! With that being said you also know that I was thrilled about the Valentines dinner I did with the help of my Mommy and others.... You also should remember the revelation I had in the bathroom that night about some of the prophecy's I had and that I figured out that the "schooling" the one lady meant was an Event Planning course. So that puts us in this very moment NOW!!!

I looked into the classes at all the surrounding colleges and even online. The only place offering it were the online schools, anybody who knows me should know I am big on being 'hands on" when it comes to learning and such.. So last month our community college called me and said they finally had a class available and when it started, how much and what I needed to do to get registered. So I immediately called mom with my heart racing at the timing of it all and told her we needed to go sign up I wanted to go that very moment but because of my children and husband I couldn't but needless to say we went the next day!

Tonight made the third class we have had and I LOVE every minute of it!! I was the most excited about my teacher, shes pretty, shes young, actually a year younger than myself, so now I'm old! But she actually has her own company and the experience to back her teaching. Shes pretty amazing! The best part is she has a child... My biggest issue I am dealing with is trying to find me and my desires without feeling guilty for not wanting to just be a mom and wife. So to know she is and has been juggling it all I feel like is God's way of showing me its okay to want what He designed me for. To go after it. He could have given me an old teacher who I couldn't relate to but He didn't He gave me what I needed for my own..... umm well I don't know what the correct word is I am looking for but I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. I am so wowed its insane! Class excites me, just listening to her speak about all the stuff and accomplishments and daily tasks is crazy I find myself in a daze at times picturing myself doing those things and how it must feel. With every class I know this is IT! this is what my GIFT is, this is my calling!!!

You wanna hear the best part of it all????

I was also told during that Prophecy that God was going to show me favor in this class.... Well I was talking about this with mom last week and how I am looking forward to whatever this 'favor' is. ( I say it like that because its not like we have to take test or pass anything so I'm not going to need favor in that sort of way) Mom said well you never know maybe she will take on someone from the class as an intern or something. Which is what I had been thinking as well, so what does my teacher say first thing tonight ??? Yep! She will have a position as an apprentice open if anyone is interested and even after the apprenticeship if there is a spot available and the apprentice wants it they can become part of the team. So I am not saying in an arrogant or cocky way, or that I know it all and that's why I feel I deserve that spot but I do honestly believe that spot is mine, because I am willing to learn, I DONT know it all, besides what God has already placed down in me before I was even born I don't know much. What I do know is I can do this, I can be a great asset to her company, and Its kinda funny because I already feel like I am her friend, like we could have been friends for a while now so its kinda cool.

Still my only concern even as riding home was how in the world would I manage this and still be a great mom and wife? Theres no 'set' hours, its usually weekends as far as weddings taking place, I have church on Sundays, Saturdays when Travis isn't working are our FAMILY days, am I being selfish? Could it realistically work? Then all of a sudden while I was scrolling down on Facebook I came across this:

From none other than my FAVORITE person that God uses to speak to me thru Bishop Jakes, his fb post reads;

Don't allow your past or PRESENT condition to control you. It's just a process that you're going through to get to your next level.

SAY WHAT?!?!

Just because at this very moment I have no idea how I would manage to take on a job with the boys and where they would go and who they would be influenced by and whatever else goes along with that doesn't mean its always going to be like this. I really really feel like I am starting to get a glimpse and understanding of my future and my purpose. I want to be successful and happy and a great person for me, because once I am who I need to be then I can never fail at being the best Mother, Wife, Daughter, Friend. I have to know and find me! So its only going to get better from this day forward! I want my boys to have things and always be taken care of, I am tired of struggling, and going without. My God is so much bigger than that! He has placed so many things inside of each individual that for someone to just sit and settle on nothing is a waste of what He created you for. I want to make Him proud and use what He gave me. Do you know how many people I can meet and reach and witness to in so many ways by doing this?? Just by showing love is the biggest one, I believe when people meet me for the first time they immediately know something is different about me so I can still use this as my "ministry". Nobody ever said it had to be in the church, my career can be my ministry. So I am going for this. With my all, because with God what can stand in my way? He is opening doors and I will walk through them!!!

I know this was SUPER longgggggggggggggg but I had to get it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment