Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I dont fit in with these girls

SOUTHERN GIRLS.....

I was thinking about this yesterday while driving for some strange reason maybe I was thinking about how EVERYBODY posts about how they are a "southern girl" I dont know anyways my thoughts were I dont fit into that catergory but I do live in the south so what does that make me???

You wont catch me fishing and hold nasty slimy fish up for a million pictures that a bunch of "country boys" like.

You wont find me in cowboy boots with dresses.

I rarely order sweet tea

I REFUSE to kill a animal of any kind.... well except for these 3 fish Travis had with that girl and to be honest I had to repent about throwing those healthy VERY ALIVE fish over the fence and hearing them flop around till they died... but they had to go just like she did!

I don't intentionally draw out my words or try to have an accent - however according to my cousins I do have one

I DO HAVE MANNERS! I do say yes mam and no sir but really? c'mon that should be everybody

I WILL NEVER WEAR CAMO!!!!!

I only listened to country music when I was little and then to impress a boy and when I say boy that he was.

I don't wear or even like those sandals every girl has down here Jack Rogers I think they are called??

I don't need my monogram on anything!!!

You wont find me buying those shirts that having sayings about southern girls either like the GRITS one and others.. I do own a Calcutta shirt and those ones with the fishes on them EVERYBODY wears around here... but that was again for that boy.

See!!! I am a girl very GIRLY girl who lives in the south but don't fit in...

Maybe I would be more of a Southern Belle... NO! because I don't like to follow everyone else....

Oh well!! I am me! What can I say??






No comments:

Post a Comment