Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm still alive...

So I've been MIA from here for too long!! We had moved and had t had the wifi switched yet and then just trying to get things some what live able has been quite time consuming!! 

So I want to fill you in on my newest adventure!! I did it, I signed up for Special Event Cordinator classes and have had two of them so far! I love it!!! My teacher is super cute and only 25! She is so incredibly successful at her young age it's inspiring. Her company is BAO Events. She also is a mother which makes me believe I can do both! She's so full of information it's mind blowing. I love her! My momma is doing the classes with me in hopes to maybe start our own company or just see where this goes.. 

I have class twice a week for 3 hrs each night! It's what I've been looking for that's 'mine' makes me happy outside of being mommy and wife. This is just what I needed! I'm excited to see where this takes me, where God takes me with this! So until next time... Have a great weekend! Happy early St. Patricks day, we will be spending Saturday in Wilmington at the parade! Last year the St Patricks day parade was the very first the boys had gone to it also was the first time they got sunburn! So sunscreen this year:) I'm excited to get out and have a fun family day in NICE weather!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment