Friday, November 8, 2013

House update!

Guess what?! 
     We have officially put in our very first offer on a house. We have been pre-approved for a loan although our max mortgage payment we would want limits us to anything under 120,000. That isn't awful these days thank God but it does put a little bit of a bind on things. The house we have put in a offer for is the first house I have not had to compromise on anything. It has everything on my check list!! Something inside of me knows this is the one. I know I have said that a hundred times but every other one I've said it about I've also compromised on something with them and then obviously something wouldn't work out. 

The only 'work' this house needs to be move in ready is paint on every wall and ceiling and the carpets need replaced. That we can handle, we have enough people who would help us out and get it taken care of. I would want to paint everything anyways so that is perfectly fine with me!! 

I am so excited! Oh and it feels so roomy. It's not one of those house where you have your 8 rooms and that's it, you have little hallways and things in this house. Storage is amazing. Kitchen so open and big! All bedrooms are big with great closets. Bathrooms check! Living room is the only thing that could be a tiny bit bigger but that just means it will be cozy and I love that word. The best two things about this house a formal dining room my number one request and a laundry/mud room no more washer and dryer in a closet thing!!! Agh. !!!! I can't wait to decorate! Oh and it's a corner lot that is huge with no neighbors directly beside of us!!!! 

I'm so thankful for Gods timing. As impatient and worrysum I am it is always perfect!! Thank you Lord you always have what's best for us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment