Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September update....

I hate that I wanna write so bad but by the time I have a chance to do so is after the boys have gone to bed and then I'm exhausted and ready to just get in bed and do nothing. So that leaves no time for my blog or anything else I'd like to do. An update is wayyy overdue at this point, lets see if I can keep it short but get everything exciting but also honest in!

The boys are now 9 and a half months old!! Since 4 months hit it has just flown by, a little to fast for my liking. They are crawling all over the place, walking around all the furniture, they love pulling up and looking into the oven. Bath time is their favorite time or any sound of water and they practically jump out of your arms trying to get to it! Malachi is standing on his own more and more without holding on, no steps yet but it wont be long and I will be chasing two little blue eyed boys running from me. They eat sooooo much I don't know how we are going to be able to afford to feed these kids when they are teenagers! They just really started sitting in highchairs when we are out and they know its time to eat as soon as you put them in one. We actually ordered them their own meal for the first time last time we went out- a grilled cheese and they split it and ate the whole thing! Crazy. :)

We decided the whole no sleeping situation needed to be revised so we started a bedtime routine in July and it has actually made a difference. They still are waking up but not nearly as much (with the exception of some nights for teething, being out too late, sick etc..) usually one of them has been sleeping the whole night thru. I also have found even though the 7pm bedtime makes things a little chaotic the earlier they go to bed which is closer to 7:45-8 the better they sleep. So yay! to better sleep habits.

I've had my first official breakdown. I'm proud to say it took 9 months for it to happen. I guess some days it just gets more overwhelming than usual. Trying to put the car seat back together is what set it off but still all three of us ended up in our beds crying. Then T and my momma came to our rescues. It's hard for me to ask for help or to say its just too much because it's my job to be their mother and not complain or think its about myself anymore. But I've not had time to myself to just go do something since they've popped out. I don't make time fore myself at all. I know I need to for them, T and my sanity but its hard.

The time has finally arrived that I'm feeling like myself again, when I look in the mirror now I'm not always thinking 'ugh'. I am all but 3lbs from pre-pregnancy weight however I still have a good 9lbs to go once I ever get these 3 off to be back in my clothes from the two months before I got pregnant and my thyroid acted up. But I feel good, I bought some hair extensions to vamp up my self esteem. I also had said back in the spring I would get into the new trend of high waisted bottoms and crop tops and I officially have!! ha!! I've also been buying new makeup and good quality brands that I've never bought before and I love them!!

Almost done...

The most exciting part is the boys birthday is coming up in just 3 short months!! AGHHH! I have decided on a sock monkey theme and I can't wait to start buying stuff! I understand some people usually people with one baby don't really do a big deal for their childs first birthday BUT I want to celebrate big not just because I have TWO but because we're not having anymore so once its over its over! I will hopefully post some updates on how its all coming along and some details once I figure it all out!

Well I don't think that was too awful long :) Heres a few photos so you can see how BIG they are getting!!

and apparently some of them are not in order...
















No comments:

Post a Comment