Sunday, September 15, 2013

Oh just one of those days.

It may have sounded like I had it together in my last post and was encouraging everybody else. That is not the case well not completely. I am trying to encourage others and be honest with my life. But let me say I am not in any way together. I am stressed out, emotional, I still like to blame it on hormones easily irritated and just beat down sometimes. It seems just when it looks or seems like things should work out finally and are going good you then realize 'oh wait, but now this...'. I know God likes to do things when all else fails so that way man cannot get credit or things and you know you have to thank Him. That is actually how I've asked for my life to be with every situation big or small. Usually the big things that way I know its the right thing and I am on track, the right track, His track not mine.

I am trying to keep my head up during the things we are going thru and dealing with I didn't lie about that in the last post but some days its really really hard. I never want to just give up, that's not the case at all it's just some days I wish I had a very bright very obvious sign that I am right where I need to be doing what I am suppose to be doing. Even when it looks the other way.

That day is oh every day lately..

God please show my some favor. Some direction. Give me some comfort and peace about life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment