Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another child born into this world out of selfish desire.

Is it wrong of me that Kim Kardashian announcing she's pregnant makes me so furious?! Being a new mom myself now and knowing what it takes to do so makes me mad that she's using this as another opportunity to make money. Being a mom is hard work and a full time job, not something you just do because it sounds good. Okay so you will get your millions and having another reality show for 9months then some magazine will pay you more millions to take photos of the baby... Then what? You have a full time nanny to raise your child unless there's more opportunities to show off at a event that your some great mother And know your child when you spend maybe 4-6 hours a day with them. This makes me so angry!!!

Let's milk it for all its worth. Lets tell all the magazines how hard it is being pregnant and how your this and that. Save it Kim, hopefully all the moms out there will boycott her finally and say we've had enough. Maybe then she will disappear back into society as a normal average person. Which is what she is to start with. I mean who can be happy about there celebrity status when it's only because you slept around And sold it that your even famous.

Ughhh!! Not to mention I wonder how Khloe feels? She did it right got married, Appears to have a great marriage and can't get pregnant for wherever the reasons may be. Knowing she would be a great mom I think and Lamar a great dAd.

I don't know maybe I'm being silly. I just know that being a mother is a commitment a big one. I got two to raise at the same time so one should be a breeze but its still hard work. It's not a rash decision to be made. It changes your body in ways you never thought possible, your thinking and emotions will never be the same either. It's not about YOU anymore it's about this bundle of joy or in my case two bundles that are helpless and need you to tend to there every need. It never stops. There's so much that nobody warns you about so for her to selfishly do this knowing they probably won't even be together much longer after that baby is born makes me ill. So here's to that poor baby, yes you will be handed everything that money can buy but the important life altering things that it can't buy you will probably never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment