Friday, November 30, 2012

I love you more than everything

Four years married. Eight years together. Twelve years I've loved you. Yesterday my love and I celebrated our fourth anniversary. Now here's the crazy part it's only the second one we've celebrated. We split up the week before the second one and still was separated for the third one. 13 months apart has strengthened our relationship like I could have never imagined. God is good, He has restored our marriage and I am so blessed. My husband is the best father already, he knows just what to do when the boys need something or I'm freaking out and overwhelmed. He has been very patient with me being so emotional since the babies were born. He's been right there by my side to help or make sure I'm okay. I am so lucky and so in love. Giving birth changes everything it's true, what I thought was love is nothing in comparison to creating life and bringing it into this world. Not only does love change for my babies but towards my husband knowing we are now in this forever for sure. There's no chance of just being annoyed and having a bad day and an easy out. It makes you see all the reasons why marriage is so important and yes it may be work but nothing good comes easy. We now have this bond that the babies have created between us that is unbreakable. So here's till death do us part because I never want to live a day without him by my side.



No comments:

Post a Comment