Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Apple.Eve.Phone.

random thought I had no too long ago.... bare with me..

So as my iphone was turning back on one day from dying I was looking at the apple symbol with the bite out of it and the first thing that came to mind was Eve and taking the bite out of the apple in the garden of Eden. Next thought was the serpent, then I just went on this crazy but what felt like enlightening thought process of what these iphones might actually be. so here we go..

hahahaha I dont think your ready... Trav wasnt when I told him, he kinda just looked at me like "umm, no!"

OKAY... so weve established that the apple with the bite out of it was basically the first sin. Then I got to thinking hmmm... the devil is the one who tempted Eve with the apple, how ironic that its the symbol of this product that the world has to have.  okay so everyone, alright alright, almost everyone has an iphone now a days and/or Mac product, maybe its a form of what ultimately will end up being the mark of the beast. I know a little far fetched. But honestly the more I think of the symbol it messes with my head. Yes I know it comes from Macintosh and that is a type of apple, but what if it really is deeper than that, maybe not fleshly but spiritually? And I know the mark of the beast will be on the forehead or hand but this could just be one of the many things that are leading us that way..

Too deep? did I really over think this one? Yall think I am crazy now like Trav huh? Surely someone else has to see the connections that are all over this... or is it just me? too much time on my hands, I dont get out enough probably? need some more adult conversation?

well I either completely lost you or invoked you think about it...

I mean the gps, all the things that these products can do, they hold all our info, locations, conversations, cameras... isnt that what the Antichrist is going to be all about after the Rapture? He is going to rule the world, and know everything about everyone. every move, conversation, everything..

Yes I have an iphone myself and I swear every time the thing cuts back on I have these thoughts and freak myself out a little.

So anyways theres that for the night... talk to yall soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment