Saturday, November 1, 2014

Getting to my Fall to do list!

So this fall hasn't gone as planned for my "mommy moments"!

I wanted to do all the pumpkin things like pictures, hay rides, picking out our pumpkins and carving them, but we haven't done any of it. I guess I should just do it during the day but I want Travis to be apart of these memories. I just always feel like I miss the "opportunities" to do these things that other mothers are doing. It passes us by before were able to get to it. It was just like this last year, I know that it has a lot to do with social media and the other moms I follow on them. They always make it seem like they do all these things with all these pictures of how creative and fun they are. I know it sounds dumb but I just want to capture those moments so I don't have to look back like I've already done in the past two years and wish I would have done this and that. It's not like you can 're-do' it, there wont be a second time around.

Today is the first Saturday I haven't had to work (the only day of the week I do work) and had planned to do fall family photos today and check off other things on my Fall to do list. You should know though it is the first cold rainy day we've had in about a month. OF ALL DAYS!!!!! aghhhh!!

So maybe the boys and I will go do some fun things this coming week during the day, otherwise they just wont happen! I know I am being silly about these things that are not 'important' but they are important to me. I also know I don't ever want to get caught up in having the pictures that we don't enjoy the actual moments. I just want the boys to experience everything I got to as a child and more.

So hopefully my next post will be about all the things we have gotten accomplished! :)

Happy Fall Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment